One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The beneficial effects of hot baths and malarial fevers in syphilis were noted as early as the 15th century.’
- ‘Two tertian malarial species, Plasmodium vivax and Plasmodium ovale, may appear to be similar morphologically.’
- ‘Neurologic sequelae are well recognized with malarial infestation (especially cerebral malaria).’
- ‘Imported malaria was defined as malarial infection acquired in an endemic country and treated in France.’
- ‘Rates of malarial illness and death, and adverse effects of treatment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.