One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Imported malaria was defined as malarial infection acquired in an endemic country and treated in France.’
- ‘Rates of malarial illness and death, and adverse effects of treatment.’
- ‘Neurologic sequelae are well recognized with malarial infestation (especially cerebral malaria).’
- ‘The beneficial effects of hot baths and malarial fevers in syphilis were noted as early as the 15th century.’
- ‘Two tertian malarial species, Plasmodium vivax and Plasmodium ovale, may appear to be similar morphologically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.