One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of zoology that deals with molluscs.
- ‘The Museum's malacology collection was started in 1976 when Janke Kolff donated her extensive, personal mollusc collection.’
- ‘This is the site & on-line directory of malacology in Latvia.’
- ‘Need the right expert in freshwater malacology?’
- ‘Indeed, it was in malacology that Lermond's contributions to natural science have been most long lasting.’
- ‘Ms. Johnstone was a student of malacology, the study of mollusks, and her focus came palpably through the pages of her guidebook.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.