The branch of zoology that deals with molluscs.
- ‘This is the site & on-line directory of malacology in Latvia.’
- ‘Need the right expert in freshwater malacology?’
- ‘The Museum's malacology collection was started in 1976 when Janke Kolff donated her extensive, personal mollusc collection.’
- ‘Ms. Johnstone was a student of malacology, the study of mollusks, and her focus came palpably through the pages of her guidebook.’
- ‘Indeed, it was in malacology that Lermond's contributions to natural science have been most long lasting.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.