One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Improved understanding of gastropod phylogenetics goes far beyond satisfying the trivial curiosities of malacologists.’
- ‘He collected many mollusks himself, financed expeditions, and exchanged with prominent malacologists all over the world.’
- ‘His inspiring leadership had resulted in many enthusiastic malacologists who succeeded him.’
- ‘I've tried to collect as much information as I could about the most well known malacologists.’
- ‘Mr Goodsir advised the omission of boiling and gave the future great malacologist his first lesson on dissecting mollusca.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.