One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They also have shown in very good studies that the best drug for mal de mer is scopolamine, recently placed back on the market by the FDA in transdermal form.’
- ‘It has become one of the most popular mal de mer remedies and many say it's the only thing that brings them relief.’
- ‘Secondly, alcohol is a major dehydrator; heat, wave motion and booze cruising is a sure recipe for spiraling mal de mer.’
- ‘I have seen all too many a fisherperson's day ruined by the onset of mal de mer, so I wanted to share some tips I've learned over the years.’
- ‘Being seasick, or, mal de mer, as the French say, is not fun.’
- ‘He had been feeling definite symptoms of mal de mer, caused more from his previous evening's carousing than from the motion of the boat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.