One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A place in which people with shared interests, especially in computing or technology, can gather to work on projects while sharing ideas, equipment, and knowledge.‘the makerspace is equipped with 3D printers, laser cutters, various milling devices, and more’
- ‘The makerspace could build social capital with libraries and other institutions by making the scanner available for preserving important works.’
- ‘It's a community workshop and creative collective, now seeking to raise $1.25 million toward creating the world's largest makerspace.’
- ‘An 11-year-old girl recently learned soldering, and now she's teaching other folks at the makerspace.’
- ‘One of the projects that came out of its makerspace was a 3D-printed musical instrument.’
- ‘She had a good idea of how to make the generators, but she says she turned to a makerspace for inventors and tinkerers to help with troubleshooting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.