One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Travel or proceed in an intended direction or to a certain place.‘I made my way to the hotel’
- ‘I made my way back into the office.’
- ‘That first night, crowds of Parisians made their way into the gardens.’
- ‘This man was simply making his way home, minding his own business.’
- ‘I made my way outside and past the long line of people.’
- ‘She also blew kisses to the crowd before making her way back down the stage with the same grace with she arrived.’
- ‘The head girl made her way to the stage to give her valedictory speech.’
- ‘As he made his way across the country, he usually slept in a shed or barn.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.