One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of the island of Majorca, the largest of the Balearic Islands.‘a Majorcan paradise’
- ‘With both adults and kids alike finding fun in this amazing Majorcan resort, there's every reason why you should look at taking your holiday here.’
- ‘Make sure you sample some delicious Majorcan bread with olive oil, garlic, and tomato.’
- ‘This town in is the perfect location to enjoy old Majorcan style houses.’
A native or inhabitant of the island of Majorca, the largest of the Balearic Islands.‘the bay is popular with the Majorcans in summer’
- ‘The Majorcan has a good chance of claiming another Madrid crown.’
- ‘He reckons his fellow Majorcan is the best young talent he has ever seen.’
- ‘We suggest serving this dish of sautéed eggplant, potatoes, and bell peppers with grilled fish or lamb chops, as Majorcans do.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.