One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See major league
- ‘Even if I wasn't working to become a major-leaguer, I just wanted to play.’
- ‘Only a handful of major-leaguers had thrown a perfect game, but when they did, it was a beautiful sight.’
- ‘He was a star in Japan, and he has all the tools, but who knows if he can produce as a major-leaguer?’
- ‘On steroid use: ‘I'd estimate 25 to 40% of all major-leaguers are juiced.’’
- ‘Abreu is an established major-leaguer and a future star who is sure to make an impact’
- ‘We're trying to build within our system; work with the players we've acquired, both the major-leaguers and draft prospects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.