One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for motherboard
- ‘The memory subsystems of the tested mainboards were at their defaults.’
- ‘Well, as for overclocking, we should better wait for the mass mainboards to arrive and see what they can offer us in this respect.’
- ‘Although based on different chipsets, the mainboards resemble each other in characteristics and price.’
- ‘Now let's consider the results the mainboards showed in another memory bandwidth test.’
- ‘The mainboards on this chipset can work with three monitors if you use an external graphics card.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.