One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for motherboard
- ‘Although based on different chipsets, the mainboards resemble each other in characteristics and price.’
- ‘The mainboards on this chipset can work with three monitors if you use an external graphics card.’
- ‘The memory subsystems of the tested mainboards were at their defaults.’
- ‘Now let's consider the results the mainboards showed in another memory bandwidth test.’
- ‘Well, as for overclocking, we should better wait for the mass mainboards to arrive and see what they can offer us in this respect.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.