One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for motherboard
- ‘The mainboards on this chipset can work with three monitors if you use an external graphics card.’
- ‘Although based on different chipsets, the mainboards resemble each other in characteristics and price.’
- ‘Well, as for overclocking, we should better wait for the mass mainboards to arrive and see what they can offer us in this respect.’
- ‘The memory subsystems of the tested mainboards were at their defaults.’
- ‘Now let's consider the results the mainboards showed in another memory bandwidth test.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.