One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Article 526.6 states that, ‘Small, harmless, cold-blooded animals, except for snakes, turtles, and turtle eggs, are mailable only when they meet certain requirements.’’
- ‘Each contributor now owns a unique edition of twenty unique mailable artifacts.’
- ‘Each mailable material must have a properly completed shipper's declaration for dangerous goods prepared in triplicate and affixed to the outside of the mailpiece.’
- ‘The Mail Art Piece produces a ‘glasslike’ postcard that is mailable.’
- ‘The first successful online retailers focused on mailable items such as books, music CDs, clothing, jewelry, and other small items.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.