One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The first successful online retailers focused on mailable items such as books, music CDs, clothing, jewelry, and other small items.’
- ‘Article 526.6 states that, ‘Small, harmless, cold-blooded animals, except for snakes, turtles, and turtle eggs, are mailable only when they meet certain requirements.’’
- ‘The Mail Art Piece produces a ‘glasslike’ postcard that is mailable.’
- ‘Each mailable material must have a properly completed shipper's declaration for dangerous goods prepared in triplicate and affixed to the outside of the mailpiece.’
- ‘Each contributor now owns a unique edition of twenty unique mailable artifacts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.