One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- Hawaiian term for dorado (sense 1)
- ‘From the boat we've already seen amazing sealife: red-footed boobies, frigate birds, iguanas, crocodiles, mahimahi, flying fish.’
- ‘And the renowned A Pacific Cafe brings elegance and creativity to top-quality cuisine, with dishes like poached scallop ravioli and wokcharred mahimahi.’
- ‘The ‘Nuevo Latino ‘menu includes Caribbean chicken empanadas, grilled mahimahi and coconut rice and beans.’’
- ‘This is Tobago's main fishing town and a great place to charter a pirogue to fish for mahimahi and marlin or to scuba dive at those boulders, known as The Sisters, you spied way out to sea on the trip into town.’
- ‘The hum of satisfied diners is always heard at Kamuela's Cookhouse, formerly a farmhouse, and now an eatery that serves up everything from pancakes and sandwiches to grilled mahimahi and lemon chicken.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.