One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- Hawaiian term for dorado (sense 1)
- ‘The ‘Nuevo Latino ‘menu includes Caribbean chicken empanadas, grilled mahimahi and coconut rice and beans.’’
- ‘This is Tobago's main fishing town and a great place to charter a pirogue to fish for mahimahi and marlin or to scuba dive at those boulders, known as The Sisters, you spied way out to sea on the trip into town.’
- ‘From the boat we've already seen amazing sealife: red-footed boobies, frigate birds, iguanas, crocodiles, mahimahi, flying fish.’
- ‘The hum of satisfied diners is always heard at Kamuela's Cookhouse, formerly a farmhouse, and now an eatery that serves up everything from pancakes and sandwiches to grilled mahimahi and lemon chicken.’
- ‘And the renowned A Pacific Cafe brings elegance and creativity to top-quality cuisine, with dishes like poached scallop ravioli and wokcharred mahimahi.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.