One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To understand magnetohydrodynamic waves, let us first consider purely magnetic waves.’
- ‘Operation of the magnetohydrodynamic pump unit causes chlorine to be evolved from the seawater in the flow loop.’
- ‘No doubt because those magnetohydrodynamic currents are complex and unpredictable, the Earth's magnetic poles shift and even flip as time goes by.’
- ‘A number of experimental methods of spacecraft propulsion are based on magnetohydrodynamic principles.’
- ‘The discovery of magnetohydrodynamic waves was a major breakthrough in plasma physics and its applications to space physics and fusion research.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.