One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Steel can be magnetizable or not according to the percentage of carbon in the steel.’
- ‘The main impact of the diamagnetic components is dilution of the strongly magnetizable minerals.’
- ‘We investigated the destruction of targeted cancer cells using two types of magnetizable beads and pulsed magnetic forces.’
- ‘The wire was found to be magnetizable, but this property could be easily eliminated by heating to a dull red and cooling, either rapidly or slowly.’
- ‘All soils have some potentially magnetizable components, the nature of the ferrous mineralization and particle size being a major influencing factor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.