One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All soils have some potentially magnetizable components, the nature of the ferrous mineralization and particle size being a major influencing factor.’
- ‘The wire was found to be magnetizable, but this property could be easily eliminated by heating to a dull red and cooling, either rapidly or slowly.’
- ‘Steel can be magnetizable or not according to the percentage of carbon in the steel.’
- ‘The main impact of the diamagnetic components is dilution of the strongly magnetizable minerals.’
- ‘We investigated the destruction of targeted cancer cells using two types of magnetizable beads and pulsed magnetic forces.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.