One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The chemical element of atomic number 12, a silver-white metal of the alkaline earth series. It is used to make strong lightweight alloys, and is also used in flash bulbs and pyrotechnics, as it burns with a brilliant white flame.
- ‘Generally, magnesium, potassium, and sulfur do not need to be added to swine diets.’
- ‘Calcium and magnesium are among the most abundant elements on earth, so they are imbibed as drinking water and as milk.’
- ‘Calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc are the major minerals that make up bones.’
- ‘This fruit is also rich in other mineral elements such as calcium, iron and magnesium.’
- ‘Calcium and magnesium in water create hard water, and high levels can clog pipes.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.