One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An indelible marker pen.
- ‘Rather than waste a couple hundred yen on makeup, the filmmakers superimposed a squiggly Magic Marker line to represent the reptile.’
- ‘But I think maybe cutting the keyhole in the front of my T-shirt and drawing arrows on it with Magic Marker pointing to the wound was perhaps a little over the top.’
- ‘To alleviate some of the problems, I have taken a few steps that others may profit from, including the use of a black Magic Marker and setting a high intensity lamp on the table during play.’
- ‘Turning to the easel, he pulled a Magic Marker from the aluminum edge and drew three circles in blue ink on the white board.’
- ‘She made 340 portraits of blood relatives on her mother's side, carried out as more or less instantaneous caricatures in Magic Marker.’
- ‘To anyone unfamiliar with them, geological maps can look like the work of a child who went crazy with Magic Markers, using every possible hue in seemingly random patterns.’
- ‘We're still trying to scrub the Magic Marker off the walls and furniture.’
- ‘She baked at night in her dorm room and made her own labels with colored paper and Magic Markers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.