One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Photography producing photographs of small items larger than life size.
- ‘All figured specimens were coated with ammonium chloride prior to macrophotography and with gold for scanning electron microscopy.’
- ‘In insect macrophotography, close-up filters and macro lens are some of the most essential items to compliment any digital cameras.’
- ‘Be careful about the focusing range; most of the digital cameras on the market are designed for vacationers and family photographs and do not allow macrophotography.’
- ‘Self-taught in macrophotography and entomology, Ogawa specializes in documenting the social life of ants, wasps, and bees.’
- ‘Extreme macro photography allows us to explore a world that would be quite difficult to explore with the naked eye.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.