One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Photography producing photographs of small items larger than life size.
- ‘Extreme macro photography allows us to explore a world that would be quite difficult to explore with the naked eye.’
- ‘All figured specimens were coated with ammonium chloride prior to macrophotography and with gold for scanning electron microscopy.’
- ‘In insect macrophotography, close-up filters and macro lens are some of the most essential items to compliment any digital cameras.’
- ‘Self-taught in macrophotography and entomology, Ogawa specializes in documenting the social life of ants, wasps, and bees.’
- ‘Be careful about the focusing range; most of the digital cameras on the market are designed for vacationers and family photographs and do not allow macrophotography.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.