One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These cosolute molecules bathe and solvate the macromolecular solute as water does.’
- ‘Diene elastomers can be recognized by the presence of double bonds in the main chains of the macromolecular molecules.’
- ‘Fréchet is head of materials synthesis in the materials science division at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and director of the organic and macromolecular facility at its molecular foundry.’
- ‘Using a low energy nitrogen laser, Tanaka showed that he could make gaseous clouds of matrix ions carrying macromolecular ions with them.’
- ‘This action occurs because of the energies associated with the solvation/desolvation of macromolecular surfaces that change solvent accessibility upon reaction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.