One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Using a low energy nitrogen laser, Tanaka showed that he could make gaseous clouds of matrix ions carrying macromolecular ions with them.’
- ‘This action occurs because of the energies associated with the solvation/desolvation of macromolecular surfaces that change solvent accessibility upon reaction.’
- ‘These cosolute molecules bathe and solvate the macromolecular solute as water does.’
- ‘Fréchet is head of materials synthesis in the materials science division at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and director of the organic and macromolecular facility at its molecular foundry.’
- ‘Diene elastomers can be recognized by the presence of double bonds in the main chains of the macromolecular molecules.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.