One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Major evolutionary change, especially with regard to the evolution of whole taxonomic groups over long periods of time.
- ‘In antievolution literature, vertical change equates with macroevolution, or evolution above the species level.’
- ‘The next generation of advances in macroevolution and evolutionary paleoecology will not occur until a well-tested phylogenetic classification is established.’
- ‘In our science curriculum standards, we called this microevolution and macroevolution - changes within kinds and changing from one kind to another.’
- ‘Creationists are usually more careful about distinguishing between microevolution and macroevolution at this point.’
- ‘The creation science folks accept microevolution but not macroevolution.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.