One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘It was known that humans who have inherited deletions or mutations of the PTEN gene often showed macrocephaly, or abnormally large brains,’ says Wu.’
- ‘Measurement of the head circumference is vital to detect associated microcephaly or macrocephaly (caused by hydrocephalus).’
- ‘Clinical findings during early childhood may include macrocephaly and frontal bossing (unusually prominent forehead).’
- ‘ACH is characterized by disproportionate short stature, where the limbs are shorter than the trunk, and macrocephaly (excessive head size).’
- ‘Bannayan-Riley-Ruvalcaba Syndrome traditionally has been diagnosed based on clinical findings of macrocephaly (large head), lipomas, hemangiomas, and penile freckling.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.