One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Since loyalty is the only game in town, these ‘loyal cadres’ do not feed the reflection of the state or bureaucracy, but the Machiavellianism of the state.’
- ‘These individuals have often been shown to be low on empathy and high on risk taking, sensation seeking, and Machiavellianism (dominance through persuasive manipulation of others).’
- ‘But Italy still has a streak of sporting Machiavellianism a mile wide, and his prospects of staying the course remain in the balance.’
- ‘Finally, the fourth hypothesis predicted that moral reasoning, locus of control, and Machiavellianism would explain a significant amount of the variance associated with students' ethical behavior.’
- ‘He should be taught as a study in Machiavellianism to future generations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.