One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Burgundian vogue for cold maceration occasionally calls for refrigeration too.’
- ‘Profuse sweating can result in skin maceration and secondary microbial infections.’
- ‘When choosing a dressing, focus on protecting the surrounding skin from maceration, filling in a crevice if the wound is deep, and stimulating the growth of granulation tissue and epithclialization.’
- ‘Obesity, insufficient excision, significant skin maceration, and chronic skin infection may increase the incidence of recurrence.’
- ‘These holes appear to represent tubercles that did not become phosphatized and were dissolved during maceration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.