One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
But not too much.‘allegro ma non troppo’
- ‘The moderato, leading into the allegro, ma non troppo, comes with such tastefully conceived phrasing and smooth quality that there is now the kind of near-perfection that gives an idea of what these two musicians are capable of together.’
- ‘The short fugal opening movement is followed by the second, titled ‘Adagio ma non troppo.’’
- ‘The prominent opening theme, marked nobilmente, ma non troppo, is said to depict his 1909 Derby winner, Minoru.’
- ‘The Adagio ma non troppo gives some hint of the agony he endured as the weary months of combat yielded their slaughter.’
- ‘He conquered the full tonal and dynamic range of the Adagio, ma non troppo.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.