One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A preparation containing the products of lysis of cells.
- ‘The double-mutant lanes contain lysates from independently isolated cell lines.’
- ‘Heating and methanol treatment will denature and precipitate the great majority of cytosolic proteins found in cell lysates.’
- ‘Negative control indicates lysates from an isogenic cell line not expressing GFP.’
- ‘Cell lysates were prepared and subjected to Western blot analysis as previously described.’
- ‘This lag could explain the degradation observed in samples from crude lysates produced by these lysis methods even in the presence of RNase inhibitors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.