One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for reticuloendothelial
- ‘Next is a chapter on haematopoietic and lymphoreticular disorders including haemolytic anaemias, leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma.’
- ‘Microscopic features include ‘atypical lymphoreticular cells associated with necrosis and prominent vascular infiltration.’’
- ‘Chromogranin was also demonstrated in the lymphoreticular system by immunohistochemistry.’
- ‘Overall, 19 of 20 appendixes removed at autopsy from cases of variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease with adequate numbers of lymphoid follicles had lymphoreticular accumulation of prion protein.’
- ‘Instead, they simply have subclinical infection that is apparent in lymphoreticular tissue but does not progress.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.