One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
nounPlural lymphomas, Plural lymphomatamass nounMedicine
Cancer of the lymph nodes.‘she fought a brave battle against lymphoma’count noun ‘certain lymphomas are linked to particular infections’
- ‘These cells are suspicious for several malignancies including lung cancer and lymphoma.’
- ‘The most commonly reported malignancies are ovarian and gastric cancer, and lymphoma.’
- ‘At this point the differential diagnosis included thymoma, teratoma and lymphoma.’
- ‘It is used to test for meningitis, lymphoma, leukemia, or other cancers of the brain or brain system.’
- ‘Underlying conditions were more common among patients than in the control group, particularly AIDS related illness, metastatic cancers, and lymphomas or leukaemia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.