One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Cancer of the lymph nodes.‘she fought a brave battle against lymphoma’count noun ‘certain lymphomas are linked to particular infections’
- ‘Underlying conditions were more common among patients than in the control group, particularly AIDS related illness, metastatic cancers, and lymphomas or leukaemia.’
- ‘At this point the differential diagnosis included thymoma, teratoma and lymphoma.’
- ‘It is used to test for meningitis, lymphoma, leukemia, or other cancers of the brain or brain system.’
- ‘The most commonly reported malignancies are ovarian and gastric cancer, and lymphoma.’
- ‘These cells are suspicious for several malignancies including lung cancer and lymphoma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.