One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sjogren syndrome is characterized by lymphocytic infiltration of exocrine glands, particularly the salivary and lacrimal glands, and by involvement of other organs.’
- ‘Pronounced lobular hepatocyte disarray and sinusoidal lymphocytic inflammation were also evident.’
- ‘In most cases, there was marked subepithelial fibrosis and edema with a variable lymphocytic and plasma cell infiltrate.’
- ‘In secondary syphilis, psoriasiform hyperplasia with dense bandlikc lymphocytic and plasma cell infiltrate appear at the dermal-epidermal junction.’
- ‘Pathology in chronic cholecystitis reveals low grade chronic inflammatory changes with muscle hypertrophy and submucosal lymphocytic and plasma cell infiltration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.