One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pathology in chronic cholecystitis reveals low grade chronic inflammatory changes with muscle hypertrophy and submucosal lymphocytic and plasma cell infiltration.’
- ‘Pronounced lobular hepatocyte disarray and sinusoidal lymphocytic inflammation were also evident.’
- ‘In most cases, there was marked subepithelial fibrosis and edema with a variable lymphocytic and plasma cell infiltrate.’
- ‘Sjogren syndrome is characterized by lymphocytic infiltration of exocrine glands, particularly the salivary and lacrimal glands, and by involvement of other organs.’
- ‘In secondary syphilis, psoriasiform hyperplasia with dense bandlikc lymphocytic and plasma cell infiltrate appear at the dermal-epidermal junction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.