One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was also determined that lymphoblastic lymphoma and lymphoblastic leukemia are the same disease with different clinical presentations.’
- ‘The most common childhood malignancies are acute lymphoblastic leukemia, central nervous system tumors and lymphomas.’
- ‘Leukemic transformation of chronic idiopathic myelofibrosis to acute lymphoblastic leukemia is rare.’
- ‘Our study demonstrated that CD10 is frequently expressed in precursor T lymphoblastic lymphoma/leukemia.’
- ‘Relapse-related mortality was increased among patients with Hodgkin's disease, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and acute lymphoblastic leukemia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.