One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our study demonstrated that CD10 is frequently expressed in precursor T lymphoblastic lymphoma/leukemia.’
- ‘Leukemic transformation of chronic idiopathic myelofibrosis to acute lymphoblastic leukemia is rare.’
- ‘It was also determined that lymphoblastic lymphoma and lymphoblastic leukemia are the same disease with different clinical presentations.’
- ‘Relapse-related mortality was increased among patients with Hodgkin's disease, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and acute lymphoblastic leukemia.’
- ‘The most common childhood malignancies are acute lymphoblastic leukemia, central nervous system tumors and lymphomas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.