One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the walls of the lymphatic vessels.
- ‘The syndrome may also include lymphangitis and painful lymphadenopathy.’
- ‘It was associated with lymphangitis, and his general practitioner initially treated him with a course of flucloxacillin.’
- ‘These uncommon forms of nodular lymphangitis may require referral to an appropriate subspecialist.’
- ‘Superficial lymphangitis can be a presenting symptom of milker's nodule, and the diagnosis is suspected from the occupational history.’
- ‘If these signs occur in conjunction with lymphangitis, fever, malaise and anorexia, or if they increase over a baseline level, infection should be suspected.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.