One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What they have concocted is a sleek, discreet and luxuriously appointed hotel that is stylish but still accessible.’
- ‘He owned and rented out over a hundred homes, and as you could imagine this brought in plenty of money to live not only comfortably, but luxuriously.’
- ‘I have already fallen in love with Unst Bus Shelter, billed as the world's most luxuriously equipped shelter - and surely the first bus shelter with its own website.’
- ‘I finally spent all my seven days luxuriously and tomorrow is the first working day after the national holiday.’
- ‘I stretched luxuriously under the rather expensive Egyptian cotton sheets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.