One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See luxate‘luxations should be treated as soon as possible’
- ‘Shar-pei are subject to hip and elbow dysplasia and patellar luxation, in which the knee cap slips in and out of position.’
- ‘Teeth subject to intrusive luxation have been intruded into the alveolar bone, which may occur to the point that the teeth are not visible.’
- ‘Among them are patellar luxation (a slipped or dislocated knee joint), spinal cord problems and hydrocephalus.’
- ‘Diabetes, deafness, epilepsy and patellar luxation - an abnormally shallow groove in the knees, so that the knee cap slips in and out of position - are other minor health-related concerns.’
- ‘Teeth subject to lateral or extrusive luxation have been displaced and are loose.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.