One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He's blasted the Blairite champagne socialists and denounced dog owners, tattooed goths, and the Presbyterians who believe Lutheranism is a form of crazed hedonism.’
- ‘On the Elbe, it is also the capital of Saxony, sometime birthplace of the kings of Poland, the cradle of Lutheranism, and was once called the Protestant Vatican.’
- ‘The Protestant Reformation created not only Lutheranism but its archrival, Calvinism, which now joined the Roman Catholic and Greek Orthodox Churches.’
- ‘Disgusted with the bland, palliative Lutheranism of his day, he stresses duty, self-sacrifice, and total commitment.’
- ‘But I want to give my daughter a framework for metaphysics, and the hot broth of Lutheranism is as good as start as any.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.