One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Protestant Reformation created not only Lutheranism but its archrival, Calvinism, which now joined the Roman Catholic and Greek Orthodox Churches.’
- ‘He's blasted the Blairite champagne socialists and denounced dog owners, tattooed goths, and the Presbyterians who believe Lutheranism is a form of crazed hedonism.’
- ‘On the Elbe, it is also the capital of Saxony, sometime birthplace of the kings of Poland, the cradle of Lutheranism, and was once called the Protestant Vatican.’
- ‘But I want to give my daughter a framework for metaphysics, and the hot broth of Lutheranism is as good as start as any.’
- ‘Disgusted with the bland, palliative Lutheranism of his day, he stresses duty, self-sacrifice, and total commitment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.