One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Petruchio has an admiration for Kate's lustiness.’
- ‘Their latest effort, from the 2003 vintage, underscores the status of this wine as an inspiration to drinkers for its sheer lustiness and sense of abandon.’
- ‘At the now legendary screening, it was greeted with a standing ovation of unprecedented length and lustiness.’
- ‘By the late '50s, Charles is ready to merge the lustiness of R & B, the finesse of jazz and the intensity of gospel.’
- ‘A certain lustiness, a certain appetite for the pleasures of life, is an attractive, human quality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.