One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are two kinds of false lashes: full ones (the kind you apply to your whole lashline) and individual lashes (to add lushness where you want it).’
- ‘In soft muted shades of green and white or rich tones of hot and soft shades of green and pink, caladiums deliver an unbeatable luxuriance of lushness and tropical color.’
- ‘Pied ancient sculptures were whitened and the lushness of literature turned into Classicist sterility.’
- ‘There is lushness and grandeur to the Moorish castles, a true handcrafted fishing village look to the Viking enclave.’
- ‘Those small moments of relative lushness are magnified, become powerful and touching, in their drab context.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.