One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although it was a film made with great care and had a visual lusciousness and style all its own, I have to confess that because things did move quite slowly, I went to sleep.’
- ‘The lusciousness of solitude is a pleasure I subscribe to.’
- ‘There was only one set of tracks, though: the hoofprints of a deer bouncing around with the sheer joy to be found in a pre-dawn feast of green lusciousness.’
- ‘I mean if there was ever a picture of the lusciousness of a woman, this is it.’
- ‘‘This one,’ I said, picking up the largest round sable brush in the box and running its lovely, sexy, begging-for-water lusciousness over my fingers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.