One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The roasted red and yellow peppers, zucchini, eggplant and asparagus were just so, and the heady porcini mushroom risotto underlying it all was lusciously creamy.’
- ‘I did have a problem getting the cheeses really emulsified, and instead of lusciously coating my pasta, they clumped up a bit.’
- ‘And o'course there's nothing like the thrill of a large bag of lusciously coloured, soft textured yarns.’
- ‘Riesling is one of the most malleable and versatile grapes, producing wine that runs the spectrum from bone dry to lusciously sweet.’
- ‘But if you smell fried chicken and doughnuts when you're walking down the street and hungry, you're going to want something lusciously fatty.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.