One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But if you smell fried chicken and doughnuts when you're walking down the street and hungry, you're going to want something lusciously fatty.’
- ‘I did have a problem getting the cheeses really emulsified, and instead of lusciously coating my pasta, they clumped up a bit.’
- ‘The roasted red and yellow peppers, zucchini, eggplant and asparagus were just so, and the heady porcini mushroom risotto underlying it all was lusciously creamy.’
- ‘Riesling is one of the most malleable and versatile grapes, producing wine that runs the spectrum from bone dry to lusciously sweet.’
- ‘And o'course there's nothing like the thrill of a large bag of lusciously coloured, soft textured yarns.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.