One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Denoting the interval between the time at which the moon crosses a meridian and the time of high tide at that meridian.
- ‘We can find the lunitidal interval, and the establishment of the port by these observations.’
- ‘Tidal movements are displayed graphically based on your current latitude and longitude, and the lunitidal interval.’
- ‘The tide graph indicates tidal movement based on the Moon's transit over the meridian and the lunitidal interval.’
- ‘These values should be sufficient information for watches that use the lunitidal interval to indicate high and low waters.’
- ‘I just got one, and in order for it to show the correct tidal movements, I have to input the lunitidal interval.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.