One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The line of food court lunchers snakes out the door at 12:10 p.m., so if you don't want to stand in line for a few minutes, try to get there a bit early.’
- ‘A wall-mounted blackboard tempts lunchers to the daily menu.’
- ‘It's a happening little spot with gourmet fast food for lunchers downtown.’
- ‘Most hungry lunchers, I suspect, would rather opt for a sandwich and a packet of crisps than a pot of warm, fresh porridge - however well prepared, attractively presented and nutritious it may be.’
- ‘Accessorize the table with an umbrella to keep lounging lunchers from getting sunburned.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.