One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Right before and during your period, hormone levels rise, causing tenderness and even fluctuations in size and lumpiness.’
- ‘Possible side effects include blistering, soreness, lumpiness and allergic reactions such as rashes.’
- ‘Blood spurted; half a pint was collected in a gourd, which was vigorously stirred to prevent lumpiness and the sticky stick passed to an ecstatic child like mummy's cake spoon.’
- ‘My favorite part was glazing because I think that the lumpiness gives it character.’
- ‘I may be wrong, but maybe that lumpiness has always been there.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.