One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Unlike an infection, endometriosis does not damage the luminal epithelium of the Fallopian tube and thus surgery is more likely to be successful.’
- ‘Autopsy findings confirmed luminal narrowing of bronchioles by scarring, which is a histopathologic features of bronchiolitis obliterans.’
- ‘Unfortunately, the absence of endothelial cells at the luminal surface of prosthetic vascular grafts potentiates thrombosis and neointimal hyperplasia.’
- ‘In fact, the capillary luminal diameter has been increased in the skin and nerves of patients with diabetes, even in the presence of neuropathy.’
- ‘The upper airway size is determined by the balance between static pharyngeal mechanics, neuromuscular activity, and luminal pressure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.