One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm not sure whether the joke itself (the ludicrousness of '80s television) is a little thin, or whether I'm the wrong age to find the parody new and/or exciting.’
- ‘Confronted with the sheer ludicrousness and futility of the whole system, we just don't know what to do.’
- ‘The ludicrousness of this assertion gives new life to the old line about some things being so preposterous it takes an educated person to believe them.’
- ‘The ludicrousness of the whole situation and the fact that everything is completely out of control suddenly strikes me and I start to laugh hysterically.’
- ‘The possible ludicrousness of what I was doing can probably be expressed properly when I say that the bus passes by my house every day.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.