One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This love is dependant on the ‘loveableness’ of the object being loved.’
- ‘This is the other side of his lovableness, and here again we are on altogether firm historical ground.’
- ‘I hope that confessing the loveableness of your offspring inspires neither your rage nor jealousy.’
- ‘Painting, for me, had become the way to demonstrate my worthiness, lovableness, specialness.’
- ‘This writer has a profound belief in the significance, value and loveableness of human life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.