One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm interested to know if we're talking about influence or loveability here.’
- ‘I've got friends, so I must have some lovability.’
- ‘Your letter contains some pretty clear clues to the source of your jealousy - insecurity about your own lovability.’
- ‘But some performers understand the true craft of acting; playing different people of different mettle, not just endlessly advancing stardom and lovability.’
- ‘I adored my quota of kittens, puppies, guinea pigs, hamsters and polecats, but infant pigs have extra loveability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.