One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Now they have the opportunity to spend it so there are more 40, 50 and 60-year-olds living like 20-year-olds, indulging in groovy loucheness.’
- ‘But if Byron was celebrated for his amorality and loucheness, so was the city he surveyed that drizzly November afternoon.’
- ‘This is probably the coolest film ever made: its quality of loucheness is unsurpassed.’
- ‘Ray's writing has the same exoticism, the same intellectual loucheness.’
- ‘The new version adds its own layer of loucheness by making Apollo a predatory cruiser and by hinting at a lesbian relationship between a syndicated gossip writer and Juno.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.