One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To maintain a lordotic curve, many authorities now recommend moderate lordotic support by use of a long round pillow called a lumbar roll.’
- ‘The lateral view provides a good image of the vertebral bodies, facet joints, lordotic curves, disc space height, and intervertebral foramen.’
- ‘A lordotic chest x-ray was obtained, to determine if the lesion was in the lung or the rib.’
- ‘Radiographs may show pre-existing degenerative changes or a slight flattening of the lordotic curvature of the neck.’
- ‘Since the lumbar lordotic curvature is maximal in this midline area, the midline retroperitoneal structures lie far forward and are very accessible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.