One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The lateral view provides a good image of the vertebral bodies, facet joints, lordotic curves, disc space height, and intervertebral foramen.’
- ‘A lordotic chest x-ray was obtained, to determine if the lesion was in the lung or the rib.’
- ‘Since the lumbar lordotic curvature is maximal in this midline area, the midline retroperitoneal structures lie far forward and are very accessible.’
- ‘To maintain a lordotic curve, many authorities now recommend moderate lordotic support by use of a long round pillow called a lumbar roll.’
- ‘Radiographs may show pre-existing degenerative changes or a slight flattening of the lordotic curvature of the neck.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.