One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is indeed a lopsidedness to much refereeing these days whereby players can receive red cards for relatively innocuous incidents yet those that cause injury often don't receive the punishment they deserve.’
- ‘As today's older professors retire, political lopsidedness will grow even more extreme.’
- ‘It could then be argued that the asymmetrical lopsidedness suggests movement and directionality.’
- ‘We have a lopsidedness in that the Scottish Executive is responsible for spending, but not for tax-raising.’
- ‘Depriving the farmers from agriculture has created an avalanche of problems like unemployment, scarcity of food, starvation death, diseases and a total lopsidedness in the growth of the economy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.