One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A forward who plays at the back of the scrum.
- ‘Our front five struggled and we did not match the Springbok loose forwards.’
- ‘The loose forward came back after ten months out with a shoulder injury with a blockbusting display in the shock 21-14 win.’
- ‘Gradually the Welsh loose forwards began to find some parity and secured some good possession that resulted in England conceding two penalties.’
- ‘If your tight forwards are performing well, it frees your loose forwards and allows them to play a more expansive game.’
- ‘We had four loose forwards on the field at the same time in the last test.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.