One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Hollywood-friendly plotline is stranded - by design, apparently - between loopiness and inspiration.’
- ‘The book is divided into sections, with ‘every record, statistic and feat of human endeavour and natural wonder’ some of which are definitely of interest, whilst others are merely public loopiness.’
- ‘One painting, however, stood out for its charming loopiness.’
- ‘The more I think about this, and as I write it, it rather does seem less a quirky singularity, and more of an onrushing descent into a foggy loopiness.’
- ‘We had had no falling out; it was simply the loopiness of life's paths that brings two people together, then leads them on their separate ways.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.