One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We all kept bumping our heads on the loopily low ceiling.’
- ‘She was chatty and engaged, loopily talking to the audience and occasionally to her toddler goddaughter who was in the front row.’
- ‘‘Irksome, loopily affectionate, on tenterhooks, fidgety’… ran Emily's immediate assessment of her Husband's ‘welcome-back-to-the-big-city’ mood.’
- ‘It's a testament to the writers, then, and to the actor's loopily charismatic performance, that Vincent comes off as charming and magnetic as he does.’
- ‘The contents are similarly sweet, gloriously adventuresome pop crafted with astonishing ambition and proficiency, even while being loopily sloppy and self-referential.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.