One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They're one-person pundit shows, replete with the stridency and looniness usually edited off TV.’
- ‘And then the inherent looniness of the regime reasserts itself and we are back to square one.’
- ‘I generally preferred to have the Japanese soundtrack on for these sequences, where the more serious voice acting better balanced the on-screen looniness.’
- ‘Random observations has proof that esteemed academic qualifications can go with severe looniness.’
- ‘No one knew where this urban legend came from, but most people thought it was a blanket theory to explain the looniness of crystal peddlers - most of whom were half-deranged gypsies or decrepit old men.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.