One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This choice bit of dialogue was overheard by a loiterer.’
- ‘The most talkative teen loiterer speculates that there will be no more deaths.’
- ‘One option may be to play classical music at the station in a bid to deter loiterers.’
- ‘Occasionally some loiterers try to bum a cigarette or an argument breaks out.’
- ‘They look for odd or suspicious behavior: heavy clothes on a hot day, loiterers without luggage, anyone observing security methods.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.